Modular Plastic Swan Neck Conveyors with Modular Plastic Belt
Swan Neck Conveyors are ideal for use with plastic injection and blow molding machines.
With fast turnaround from design to delivery, Contax Ireland with ST Machinery Ltd, a renowned UK manufacturer of conveyor systems, can build swan neck conveyors to your exact requirements at a comparable cost to ‘off the shelf’ lower quality conveyors.
Our patented low friction plastic conveyor design offers infinitely variable shapes, and sizes of Swan Neck Conveyors in a variety of widths and colours to produce a bespoke conveyor to meet any machine or process application.
- Wide choice of modular conveyor belt types and product support flights.
- Variable speed single phase or 3 phase motors mounted internally within the belt track.
- High strength, low friction HM Polyethylene PE500 side frames are chemically inert with no corrosion.
- Machined side frames keep the belt under control and prevent side to side movement, a potential problem with conventional belt conveyors.
- Low running costs and minimal maintenance.
- Option of castors or foot mounted.
The modular belt can be completely removed from a conveyor in less than 3 minutes for easy cleaning, adding or removing product support flights.
Swan Neck Conveyor side frames are mounted in anodised aluminium section to give a solid and robust structure for years of use.
All Swan Neck Conveyors can be supplied with a variety of ancillaries such as metal detectors, weigh scales, cooling fans and also with a variety of control systems from simple stop/start to fully integrated units.
Swan Neck Conveyors are available with complementary product handling equipment – Rotary Box Fillers, Roller Separators and Paddle Separators in matching colours designed for exact process requirements.